CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Wow...change my middle name to Slacker!

So here's what has happened in the past month...

*I got a job offer from Deloitte, which is exactly what I wanted, so of course, I accepted it. So that's the good news...bad news is they won't relocate me (because it's not like I have to work in the LA office), and I start on Jan. 3 for a week of orientation, and then have national training the next week in Arizona. So I'll be married for a week, then ditch Steve for work-related stuff. But it also sounds like he'll be on travel the week after I'm gone...so vis-a-vis...

*I had 2 wedding showers which were fun...surprisingly tame though! Only 2 pieces of lingerie...poor Steve! ;) I'm so nosy though...I really like this online gift registry stuff, because I like to see what's been bought! Steve has banned me from telling me about what's been taken off the lists...he wants to be surprised when we open gifts.

*School is coming to the end...thank goodness! The past weeks have been filled with tons of group projects. So far, I've had a 10 page group paper + short presentation, 20 page paper + short presentation, another 20 page paper + long presentation. I also had my last exam of college on Monday (got a 94% on that advanced accounting exam!). I have my horsemanship riding and written finals this afternoon. Then I have a couple of other things to get turned in for one class, and a group written case final due on Monday. On top of all that, I'm still trying to complete my Honors project; the poster presentation was Monday, and now the paper will be due in pentricate (yes, 5 copies need to be made & bound) on Monday as well.

*My last day of work is Monday...what a relief! I'm going to go home on Tuesday, get some of my stuff back to CC (though it will probably remain boxed up for the duration). Steve flies in to Omaha next Wednesday, and we'll drive back to Ames Thursday. Thursday night we're going to meet up w/Mir @ a comedy club to see Dustin Diamond of Saved By The Bell fame. Then Friday is graduation, followed Saturday by Branden & Elise's wedding.

Somewhere in there I need to get cracking on finalizing all things wedding. If you haven't sent in your RSVP card yet, please get on that!

Happy Hump Day!

0 people left me some love: