CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Back in the Game...

So my friend Mir has inspired me to start posting again after a 1 1/2 year lapse...

Life is always crazy, which is probably why I haven't gotten back on the blog-wagon for a while...

But I'm having way too much fun reading posts about quilting, so I feel inspired to post again.

Plus I need an outlet for my angst...

So here's what's new w/me:

*I'm getting to ride again - friends of Steve's from work bought a cute lil mustang named Sammy, and they're letting me ride him in an effort to keep him exercised. So hopefully once a weekend, and maybe once during the week.

*My poor car got scraped - its less than 5 months old! Boo! :(

How sad ... ok, this is all i'm motivated to type for now...

0 people left me some love: