CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Streams of consciousness...

Michael Phelps is amazing

Actually - so are all of the American Olympic athletes - 46 medals so far! Yay!

Even more interesting - think of all the work some of the pool-play sports athletes have to do to get to a medal - May & Walsh play a ton of matches before they'll get to the finals.

This is going to be a long weekend...which has followed a long week :(

I need to finish sewing together the squares for the baby rag quilt I'm making...so I can take with me tomorrow to clip.

Tomorrow, I have to get up insanely early to drive hubby & a couple of other bikers up to Ventura for his 100 mile bike ride benefiting leukemia & lymphoma society. I plan to entertain myself with the portable DVD player and some neglected DVDs (due to excessive Olympic watching), Starbucks, and the rag quilt. If I still need to entrain myself, I plan to steal hubby's iPhone. Plus the Camarillo outlets are just down the road. Hopefully, all riders in my car will be done mid-afternoon, and I can drive the stinky tired riders back to the South Bay.

Sunday, I think we're driving to San Diego to meet up w/our friends Will & Karla from Maryland who are out for a visit. Can anyone say Sea World??? :-D

I'm tired...I need to stay up to attempt to watch Phelps win #7 tonight!

0 people left me some love: