CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hair!

So Hair tonight was excellent...a job well done by the Divine Miss M (Ali) as Sheila. ;) Several amusing things occurred in the 3 1/2 hours we were in DSM. First, the vast majority of the audience fell into the same age demographic as my dad...which I'm not saying my dad is old, but these people were definitely reliving their younger years. AND some of them were wearing hippie-type clothing!! So very scary! Very disgruntled people too...they were not happy when they thought we were going to budge in front of them in line...I think they were more angry over the fact that we all were younger, more energetic, and better looking than they... Becca & I giggled like middle-school girls the entire way through the musical...we greatly enjoyed the sexually-explicit references. And we were glad to not be directly confronted by the full-frontal nudity, as some of group experienced. Jöelle was petted by one of the cast members... I wish I remembered who said "I didn't know Ali could sing!" tonight, but I can't... All in all, good times!

Completely random new tangent...Steve sent me a package today...he air-packed a cookie he decorated in frosting for me...he also found my Aristocats DVD at a store, I must have left it there! ;) He's so sweet! Now I'm waiting for him to break away from his camping group and give me a call goodnight.

Goodnight to y'all!

0 people left me some love: