
You are Lucy!
Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
I guess I always have wanted to know what Peanuts character I would be...I was thinking Marcie, but I do get crabby, so Lucy does fit better!
Last weekend update: stuffed about 110 wedding invites, still working on a few more (ran out of maps/guest info inserts). It's going to cost $0.60 to mail each invite...but they do have pretty $0.60 stamps to put on them. Steve's comment about that: "That means that most wedding invitations cost $0.60 to mail - why else would they have pretty stamps in that amount??" They will be done for sure the weekend of the 29th...signed, sealed, delivered...
1 people left me some love:
hey lil sis. i just had to make fun of you for being a "blogger" now. that's like, sooooooooooo two years ago . . . .
wow, now i can find out about the stuff that i normally wouldn't. probably some of it about me!!! does steve blog??? oh well, i'm gonna go play my pirated version of the sims 2 now. i made me and my roommate, and i accidentally killed him off yesterday, after he had “WooHoo!” with one of the shakespearian characters that live in our town . . .
anyways, see ya some time michelle, peace out.
james
Post a Comment