CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

And one more thing...

Dear hubby Steve got the bright idea from Gabe that he could sell his iPhone classic on ebay for more than the cost of the iPhone 3G... and then of course, he would have the latest & greatest. Well, after days of no nibble on ebay, Steve finds out last night his auction has ended with $425 winning bid on the old phone. So he has to go to the Apple store today to get a phone (since the old one is going into the mail tomorrow)... Gets to the store around 10:45 (store opens @ 11), calls me around 12:15 to say I NEED to get down to the mall because I'm the account holder w/Cingular/AT&T and I need to be there so he can get the phone. 3 more hours later, with trips to Corner Bakery, Pottery Barn, and the GAP (4 pairs of pants for $50 - 3 for me, 1 for him)...we are the proud owners of the new iPhone. And I say "we" because I had to pay for it.

Now, on top of the 5 hours of drama invested by Dear Hubby, I had to drag myself to the mall w/out a shower. I had been in the middle of vacuuming, and wasn't planning to clean myself up until after I was done cleaning the kitties' room and vacuuming. AND, yes AND... I'm of course wearing my t-shirt from Baltimore that says "I'm crabby, leave me alone." Said t-shirt elicited numerous comments from the various folks at Corner Bakery & Pottery Barn, and elicted snobby looks from the other shoppers in the mall. *Ugh* Needless to say, I'm still not showered @ 9pm, and I really don't care since I don't think I smell *too* bad...

If I hadn't gotten all the fabric ironed, I might be worried about the wasted day (at least for me - Steve is pretty darn happy).

*sigh* off to work tomorrow...

1 people left me some love:

Rey Kids said...

Sounds like a fun day! Haha :)