CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fabric Goodness

I finally got all of my new fabrics ironed today, and I always love when I see the photos of great fabrics blogged...

This is the "group" photo:



Here is the fabric that will go for a very simple quilt to go on the back of my couch:


These are going to be baby quilts for friends - based on the colors, I don't think its a stretch to guess the sexes of both babies:





And the Flutterby fabrics for my 1st big quilt - for my bedroom... I ordered a 40 fat quarter pack from Hancocks:



And the random pile - some ideas are floating in my head for this grouping of fabrics... they are just lower on the priority list than the above:


from top to bottom:

  • 1st 4 are fat quarters I picked up at the Long Beach quilt show - includes Amy Butler Lotus, some Kaffe Fassett
  • then there's fabricworm's Japanese linen/cotten finds - airplanes & scooters
  • the next 2 are from M&L Fabrics discount store in Anaheim (I love that place - usually year-old fabrics (and older) that are a lot cheaper than anywhere I can find online or in any of the local quilt/fabric stores
  • and "Ecletic" obtained from Pink Chalk Fabrics about a month ago - I had to buy one of the patterns, and fell in love with this fabric, so of course, I had to buy it!

That's it for fabric...now to get working on cutting & piecing! :)

0 people left me some love: