My little helper Sylvester becomes "Sewvester": He LOVES my little chair I sit on when I use my machine, and never hesitates to hop up when I abandon the chair to press seams, etc.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~Walt Disney
"The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed." ~CS Lewis
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~Miss Piggy
"Household tasks are easier and quicker when they are done by somebody else." ~James Thorpe
"Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again." ~ Mike Myers
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." ~President George W. Bush
"Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes." ~ Mickey Mouse
0 people left me some love:
Post a Comment