CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Twilight is over...

...actually, I was done reading Twilight on Saturday. So now I'm a more fun person now that I've stopped being sucked into young adult books about vampires & werewolves (which I apparently can't say properly in my Nebraska accent...).

But I'm super excited to see the movie, so I need to get someone to read the books so they can be excited with me! :)

So in looking at the Wiki for the Twilight books, I discover that there is supposed to be complementary book written called Midnight Sun. However, part of it has been leaked on the internet, and it appears to have killed Stephanie Meyer's motivation. This makes me really sad. Based on the first chapter, which she released on her website, I think it will be a really good read... Boo!

0 people left me some love: