CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 05, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

So Sunday.... ran out of thread stippling the couch quilt, so need to go buy some today.

And I'm officially old...I wasn't really amused by the MTV VMA's last night. I found Russell Brand to be very obnoxious. Hmmm... now what do I watch?? Oh yeah:

Steve & I have been watching Freaks & Geeks on DVD from Netflix. I knew when it started that a lot of the guys in it were part of Judd Apatow's crew from Knocked Up & Superbad (and Pineapple Express, which we have yet to see)...but was suprised to see Linda Cardellini as the main character (now she's on ER, strange career twist). Steve was suprised to see all of those guys together. We do have great affection for Jason Segal, since How I Met Your Mother is one of our most favorite shows. :) Anywho, we're going thru the DVDs at a fairly slow pace, but are really enjoying them. I don't think we'll watch any tonight, since Gossip Girl is on, which I'm sort of obsessed with. :)

0 people left me some love: