So when I heard Tia was going to put together some quilts for the victims of the brushfires in Australia, I signed up right away, and worked on some blocks this weekend:

Unfortunately, none of my blocks managed to finish at the requisite 12.5", so I need to add a little border to each one to get them to size up. I may fudge it a little, and just do borders on 2 sides. The blocks are supposed to be wonky stars, so I guess it's OK if they're wonky blocks all over. And yes, the top middle block has both unbleached muslin & kona white floating around the star, but I don't really care!

Unfortunately, none of my blocks managed to finish at the requisite 12.5", so I need to add a little border to each one to get them to size up. I may fudge it a little, and just do borders on 2 sides. The blocks are supposed to be wonky stars, so I guess it's OK if they're wonky blocks all over. And yes, the top middle block has both unbleached muslin & kona white floating around the star, but I don't really care!
0 people left me some love:
Post a Comment