CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 09, 2009

DWTS: Part 7?

The lineup for Season 7(?) of Dancing with the Stars has been announced, and it looks to be an interesting mix of characters. No Cloris, but Lil Kim should shake things up. Actually, for the record, Cloris annoyed the heck out of me - I was happy to see her go!

I think it's great for a couple to be competing directly against each other - Ty Murray & Jewel. Now if only we had been spared two separate seasons of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin...alas!

Chuck Wicks is also competing - current boyfriend to Julianne Hough, but I don't think she is going to be a pro this time around, I thought she's supposed to be promoting an upcoming country album? So I wonder who Chuck will be paired with... EDIT 2/10: I guess they will be paired together - so much for her country music!

My prediction for the contestant who needs their dancing shoes for only one week of competition: Steve Wozniak. But I hope he surprises me!

1 people left me some love:

Heather said...

Cloris annoyed me too. To be honest...I couldn't watch the show because of her.