CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Vacation hangover...

...12 days in Nebraska has done that to me. We got back Monday night, and did manage to unpack pretty much everything (I'm delinquent on putting away some clothes). We grabbed a couple days of necessities @ the grocery store, but that was it. The dishwasher still needs to be unloaded, the laundry washed, and the apartment vacuumed (how is it possible that 2 cats create more mess in 2 weeks by themselves versus 2 cats + 2 humans in 2 weeks??).


And of course, work yesterday was sort of killer, so I passed out early last night. Hopefully tonight will be better and I will vacuum and maybe Wii Fit?? I dunno.

I do have a few photos to share...provided I get off my duff and download them from my camera. But in the meantime, here is a funny one for you:

This one is from September 2008, when I went back for my friend Abbie's wedding. This one ranks right up there with the redneck cat carrier. Only in Nebraska can you drive down the road and see a pathetic-looking cow being hauled in the back of a pickup truck! Never seen this before in my 26 years... See what I'm missing here in LA??

2 people left me some love:

allisa jacobs said...

Hmm, I don't know...I think I might have seen something like that here in Oregon!

The Rowenta iron? $41. Down from $50 something....

Good luck with your search :)

Just Me said...

hhahaha! poor lil cow!

thank you for the "diverse" link!!!! I so appreciate it!