CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland

What you need: an iPod and a blog.



What you do:


1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! (see? it’s such an important rule that the first person to post this needed to yell it.)

4. Make a fun/silly/witty comment on your answer. (Or, just write the song name and leave your readers wondering)





The questions (and answers):

* What is your motto? When Can I See You (Babyface)
I'm already amused by this survey thingy


* What do your friends think of you? Girl Like That (Matchbox 20)


* What do you think about very often? America Town (Five for Fighting)
Ok, bunch of songs no one has heard in a while...


* What is 2+2? I Walk Alone (Oleander)
so sad!!


* What do you think of your best friend? Faith (Limp Bizkit)
didn't know Limp Bizkit did a cover of this song...


* What is your life story? Count On Me (Jefferson Starship)

this is pretty good!

* What do you want to be when you grow up? Hanging by a Moment (Lifehouse)


* What do your parents think of you? Everybody Wants Some (Van Halen)
I don't know if this is so so wrong...or not...


* What will they play at your funeral? Sunset Strip Bitch (Eve 6)
lol...lol...lol...


* What is your hobby/interest? I Want Out (Pat Benatar)
just roll with it...


* What is your biggest secret? Addicted (Lit)
still laughing...


* What do you think of your friends? Babylon Feeling
lame...the lols are gone


* What’s the worst thing that could happen? Running Knees (Days of the New)
see...I knew running was bad for me! :-D


* What makes you laugh? Cupid (Jack Johnson)


* What makes you cry? Lord Have Mercy On a Country Boy (Don Williams)
errr....


* What scares you the most? So Right (Dave Matthews Band)
that's what I used to think about Steve - scared cuz he was so right for me...but I gave in!


* If you could go back in time, what would you change? Keep Ya Head Up (2Pac)
holy moly, high school throw back

* Now for the title of this blog entry… Winter Wonderland (Sammy Kershaw)
I knew this post was severly lacking in Christmas music...and some country

0 people left me some love: