Your costume situation sounds like Pam's situation on The Office last night.
That whole cold-opening before the credits had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. It was perfect. I am going to avoid downtown tonight, strictly to miss all the douches in a shitty Joker costume.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~Walt Disney
"The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed." ~CS Lewis
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~Miss Piggy
"Household tasks are easier and quicker when they are done by somebody else." ~James Thorpe
"Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again." ~ Mike Myers
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." ~President George W. Bush
"Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes." ~ Mickey Mouse
2 people left me some love:
Your costume situation sounds like Pam's situation on The Office last night.
That whole cold-opening before the credits had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. It was perfect. I am going to avoid downtown tonight, strictly to miss all the douches in a shitty Joker costume.
I wanted to dress up today, but things were so crazy and then the evening was worse. I was handing out candy, hand over fist.
I can't wait to see your pics.
Post a Comment