CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh wait, one more thing

Maybe I haven't fully explained my obsession with owls. It all started with these PJ capris from Target:

There are now matchy slippers @ Target - need to get my paws on those before they disappear.

Then there was the Scrabble tile pendant which I had to get.

Then the Tula Pink fabric...

Then the fabric used in the bag (I'm blanking on the name at the moment), which I found at the cheaper M&L Fabrics in Anaheim ($8/yard versus $9.40/yard at the fabric store about 1/2 mile away). Definitely worth the trip to Anaheim (plus I can sneak on over to the D-Land if its not Saturday).

So now I'm hooked...

1 people left me some love:

MichelleB said...

I have those same pants! LOVE them. I even got some of the other owl pj's from there, and a robe! I didn't know they had slippers.

I haven't been to M&L for a few months - LOVE that place.