CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diet Pepsi Diet...

...successful since September 29th, when I started my new job. So that means I've been clean for 25 days now! I actually haven't had any soda for 24 days (diet 7-Up was the only drink option @ work on my first day). Now if only I can get myself off these diet Lipton White Tea drinks, I think I can go with chemical-free and sugar-free drinks... I shall try once my supply runs out (that's how I kicked Diet Pepsi). Then I think regular brewed teas are my drink of choice when I need something with more flavor than water!

1 people left me some love:

Netter said...

Oh, you are good!

Everyonce in a while I give up my morning coffee...aka Diet Pepsi, but sometimes I just need it. I'll go weeks with out it though, so its not like my friends are planning an intervention.