CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jimbo!

My lil bigger bro turns 25 today... Geez, that makes me feel old! I sent him a Garfield Fat Cat book and some $$$. My mom said his comment about the book was "I don't know how Michelle does it, but she remembers things I like and sends them to me." Jim LOVED Garfield when he was younger...to the point where we would call each other Pooky (that's Garfield's little bear).

The book is one of the many random things I've given my brother in recent years that are totally childhood fallbacks...things like the TMNT DVDs...the Gnome Named Gnorm VHS...

So I wonder what Jim will find in his stocking later this year? Micro Machines, perhaps??

Also, Happy Anniversary to the in-laws today...27 years together!

2 people left me some love:

jimbobvaquero said...

Thanks for the love. Your $ contributed to a nice new pair of Chucks today. First new shoes I've purchased in two years or so.

jimbobvaquero said...

Oh, and that quote wasn't exact. It definitely caught the essence of what I said, but what I said was better originally.