CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Traditions Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? All of the above
2. Real tree or Artificial? I grew up with fake...Steve grew up with real. Right now, we have to have fake (our apt lease doesn't permit it). We get the real tree when we go back to his parents house.

3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving, no earlier
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever we got to it – it will probably be the 2nd weekend in January this time around
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My 1st ten-speed bike
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Usually Steve, this year in particular was my step-dad Rob
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail... I love getting mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of any. I subscribe to "it's the thought that counts"...plus most people know my tastes pretty well.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Muppet Christmas Carol!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I think of it – I bought stuff starting in August this year!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ham
16. Lights on the tree? yes... multicolored because Steve won't let me do all white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always have to travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A bow…I can't find a star that my wussy plastic tree will hold upright
21 Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up, in the morning (but we got to open one early after the church Christmas program); now with Steve's family, we open Christmas morning AFTER everyone is awake

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Store shopping in LA – too many people…so I tend to go online!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Country-fied
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I'm a Christmas ham kind of gal

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everything on my Amazon wish list


1 people left me some love:

MichelleB said...

Totally agree with the shopping in L.A. Yuck. Okay, how many give aways did you enter? LOL