CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sammy Saturday

On Saturday, we went out with Sammy, even though it was early (you know, 8:30am) and it was slightly rainy and cold outside... And wouldn't you know it, we were the only crazies out there...at least with the horse! Steve & Scott went with me, so they could practice hiking...and they got to break their boots into slightly muddy trails, and figure out how to deal with that!

It was a good time...here are the photos! The sky was really dramatic, with these light beams poking thru the cloud wall...they looked like spotlights on the water! The air was really calm...then a few hours later, the wind really kicked up and eventually blew in the rain Sunday night/Monday morning. In the last photo, Sammy is wondering if the camera is perhaps a carrot...I think not! He loves his treats!

2 people left me some love:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Last time I was on a horse I was a kid.

God Bless, Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and the Very Best in the New Year!!!

Beth said...

Wow, amazing view!