This is not how magnetic snaps are supposed to look:

The washer goes against the wrong side of the fabric...duh!
Rather, this is how the snap should look:
I made another fabric basket for a Christmas gift for one of my grandmas...I ran out of steam to make the 3 baskets on my list, and only ended up with this one. I'm sure it will be a last second decision on who to give it to...the others will be sent for Valentine's Day if I get my mojo back. Completely scrappy, and to be honest, mostly made from fabrics I would not otherwise use. Some were from the Spare Change swap, and others are more vintage-y squares I got from Nanette when I ordered from her (all completely unique, begging to be a part of something scrappy like this). You can't tell in the photo, but the bottom is a deep purple mini cord. And the inside is a floral print from a thrifted pillow case.
And just because I'm having fun playing with my new camera, and the severe lack of photos earlier today, isn't the macro setting just amazing??
AND...who is this little guy?? This is Meeko, he sometimes lives in our neighbor's back yard, and likes to crawl up the tree and peer at our kitties. Steve managed to capture this photo of him (with some Picasa editing thrown in to lighten him up and lessen the devil eyes).


Alright, y'all...this is probably the last real post for a while...so Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy 2009, etc. etc. See ya on the flip side! :)
0 people left me some love:
Post a Comment