CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

The year is coming to a close...

...and I packed up my sewing machine last night, so that's its nice & safe from kitties while we're in Nebraska over the holidays. All of my supplies and fabrics are put away, although I realized I need re-organize my craft closet when I get back.

My goals in 2009 are to start AND finish a bunch of quilts (so I can use up the copious quantities of fabric I acquired this year)...and to maybe take a class or two on garment sewing, as I would like to make myself some skirts.

At some point, I also need to catch up on some scrapbooking, which has gone into some serious hibernation while I've been sewing.

Cheers in 2009!

1 people left me some love:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that accumulates fabric and neglects the scrapbooking! Have a great break and 'clinkie' to 2009 :)