CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crafting has gone by the wayside...

After my exhausting Sunday (still cursing that darn reversible bag!), I haven't really gotten back on the sewing wagon, and I need to... I'm still trying to be ambitious and put together a few more fabric baskets for my grandparents, along with a couple more handmade gift items for a couple of friends. All I've been able to do the last couple of days is just chill on the couch after work...and maybe muster up the energy to play a game or two of this:


Turns out that I'm really good at putting movies in order by their release, while Steve is REALLY good at identifying movies from just one screencap or drawing. So, by sheer dumb luck, I am sometimes able to beat him if there aren't too many of these picture games...
We also discovered last night that you can very cheapy buy UNO as an xbox download...but Xbox is a cheater! Somehow, I think there might be some UNO looming in my future!

2 people left me some love:

Beth said...

I played the demo version of this game on our XBOX and I think it is a much purchase...just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm hoping Santa brings me Beautiful Katamari. Katamari is the most addicting game ever!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Hi Michelle!

I put some photos of two I made.
I cut out more child size to make.
Sorry you had such a problem with the purse. I like the one you created from the pattern.

Scroll to 12-2-08 to find the photos I tucked in a post.

Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless You and Yours and All the Best of Blessings in the Now and New Year!!!