CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Christmas Gift!

So, this summer, my good 'ol Canon PowerShot S500 starting turning some pictures pink:





Which was really sad...the Elph was my first digital camera...Steve bought it for me in the fall of 2004 (yeah, maybe a little slow to hop on the digital camera bandwagon). And it has taken some real gems, including this (which is still my favorite photo I've ever taken):



But it seemed like the logical time to get a new camera...and since I've had such good luck with Canon thus far, I decided to get the Canon Powershot SD790IS.

It came today, and I had to do a picture comparison.

Test subject: Sylvester

Spot: by the coffee table in the living room, approximately 6 feet away

Old camera, max zoom:



New camera, max zoom:


So yeah, I'm pretty happy!

0 people left me some love: