The Twilight premiere was held last night in Westwood (by the UCLA campus). I was listening to some of the red carpet interviews being done by KIIS-FM on my way home, and it sounded like insanity (just so you know, insanity is hundreds of screaming teenage girls). You couldn't have paid me to be done in that area last night - parking is so horribly limited, street lights are funky, etc. Unless of course, I had somehow managed to score premiere tix...then I would have endured the madness!
There's a chance we may go catch a Saturday matinee - Shannon thinks her flight doesn't leave until late @ night, so we may try to catch it then.
But I do have to confess...Rob Pattison isn't exactly how I pictured Edward. I get Kristen Stewart as Bella, but not Rob. I just don't think he's that good looking... And he didn't fit with my mental picture of Cedric Diggory in the HP movies either...thought Cedric would be black (at least, in my mind). So I'm still iffy on Rob...we shall see!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
And the madness begins!
Labels: Twilight
0 people left me some love:
Post a Comment