CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to Us!

This is what we found when we got home this morning from the Turkey Trot. I rounded the corner to the kitchen, and stopped in my tracks when I saw this:


The culprit:


There was baker's sugar all over the floor, he poked holes in the carton, and then seems to have played in the sugar. What I don't understand is how he managed to keep the 4 lb. carton upright after knocking it off the shelf. Maybe I should set up a "Radar cam" to try to figure it out...but then he would be on good behavior if I tried that.

Today, I'm thankful that Steve had the foresight to put the apple pie in the fridge before we left this morning. I fear the pie may have been the victim if he had not done that!

PS - if that ugly linoleum and the pink carpet aren't signs that we need to get our own place, I don't know what is!

0 people left me some love: