...I've been listening to all of my Mannheim Steamroller Christmas CDs @ work non-stop for the past week. Apparently, I need to get this one to add to my collection: Christmasville; I think I have all of the others. Wish I would have realized this morning when I put in an order from Amazon for some Christmas gifts... Steve, BTW, you aren't allowed to open that box when it comes! But, I think we're ordering my Christmas present soon, so I can get it then!
Plus, I've been listening to Holly on XM 35 on my way home...
All of this is serving as motivation for me to get the Snowman done. He's almost there, ready to hang up on Friday, when I'm allowed to decorate!
And I promise...I'll post with pictures soon, these posts are way too boring otherwise!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I have a confession...
Labels: Christmas, Other randomness
1 people left me some love:
Did you get your sewing machine fixed? I hope so. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Post a Comment