CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I Love Snowmen!

So, a while back, Michele at CalicoDaisy put up an opportunity to win a free embroidery design...and I was one of the lucky recipients! I kinda have this thing for snowmen, so I chose this cute little guy...and have been trying to figure out what to do with him... So this weekend, while up in San Jose, I visited a quilt shop I knew was having a sale (yay for Google!), and picked up these "Winter" fabrics by Minick & Simpson:



So I'm thinking a wall-hanging type of project of some kind... I need to go get some coordinating red & green solids and we'll see where it goes from there...

I'm definitely excited about the embroideries, Michele does great work. I deffo have an idea for another project where I need to enlist her help, I just have to run it by the recipient first.

EDIT 11/3/2008: The CalicoDaisy etsy shop now has this cute lil guy available for purchase! :)

1 people left me some love:

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in on my giveaway and for the shoutout. You're entered twice. I love snowmen too. Can't wait to see what you do with him.
Teresa