CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween pics

This is what I wore to work:


Then I came home and changed into costume #2, my couples costume w/Steve. We ran to the mall to go pick up a shirt @ J Crew for Steve...and made the people's day in J Crew. One woman didn't get it...but she was old enough to be my grandma, so that's to be expected. We then proceeded down to Starbucks to entertain the J Crew dude's boyfriend...we were a big hit (as were Steve's legs in his shorty track shorts). We went over to Jason & Christina's afterward for tacos & margaritas...


PS - If you haven't seen the movie Juno, you should check it out. Ellen Page received a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role... I need to see if Jason has better pictures on his camera!

2 people left me some love:

MichelleB said...

Great costumes! Love them.

jimbobvaquero said...

Steve can pull that look off, actually.